Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday's Menu: Walking Tacos

If you haven't figured out by now you soon will that cooking is my arch enemy. I don't really enjoy cooking. My husband does make it a little easier to do because he cleans up after if I cook which is nice but coming up with meals is hard. Also, I am a bit of a picky eater. No fish for me and a few other things but if you have some quick easy meals that are delicious. I would love to try them. Send the recipe my way but for now here is a really easy meal

Walking Tacos
*Fritos
*Chili
*Cheese

Put the Fritos in then the chili then the cheese.
Just that easy. A fun way to do this with kids and to actually make them "walking" tacos. Get the fun size/ lunch size bags of fritos dump the chili and cheese in the bag and let the kids eat out of that. It's fun and practically no clean-up!

Today's meal is: Fun and really really easy

No comments: