Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday's Menu: Homemade Mac & Cheese

I was supposed to be back in town last night, I've been in Boston the last 10 days) but I wasn't so this posted without anything in it. Now that I am back I can fix that.

Homemade Mac & Cheese
Box of any kind of noodle
3 Tbsp Butter
2 Tbsp flour
1/2 tsp seasoning salt
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 1/2 cup milk
2 cups cheddar cheese


*Boil the noodles till done
(while noodles cook)
*preheat oven 375
*mix butter, flour, and salt in a sauce pan to make a rue.
*add cream,and milk, mix.
*add cheese
*pour noodles and cheese mix into baking dish
*sprinkle a little cheese on top
*put in the oven and cook 5-10 mins or until it starts to boil.
Enjoy

Today's Menu is: Easy, yummy and again by Abby
Thanks Abby for all the wonderful food!


No comments: