This is our game cabinet (thing) and when we bought it I told Kirk that I would hate looking at that empty spot. I was right I did. Wouldn't you?
So, I decided to do something about it. I measured some black material I already had and cut out. I then seamed along the edges. Unfortunatley measuring is apparently not my strongest talent and it was too short. So I grabbed the cute green fabric I had bought to put a cute picture on the front and I made it longer. Then I put some velcro on my cabinet and on the corners of my panel.
I actually love the green lines on it. Then I needed something on the front so it wasn't just plain black. I made these cute fabric rosettes. Just a piece of the green and a piece of the black. I made a bunch of different sizes. I arranged them on the black panel and did a quick needle & thread sew on job.
I actually love how it turned out. I love how the green and black go together. Ignore the finger print marks. That would be the decorating skills of my son!