1 lb ground turkey (beef or chicken)
2 cups shredded cheddar
2 cups mild salsa
2 cups corn kernels
1 bag corn tortilla chips (8 ounces)
- Brown ground meat and drain. Mix with corn and salsa.
- Layer half of the chips on the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Top with half of the meat mixture and half of the cheese.
- Repeat the layers and cover with foil.
- Freeze at this point, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 min. (if not frozen) until the casserole is bubbly and cheese is melted.
- If previously frozen, bake at 350 degrees F for about 50 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.