Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birthday

Today is my husbands 28th Birthday. Over the years we have done surprise get togethers, parties, and so on. This year we are going simple. Kirk isn't a huge fan of celebrating his birthday so this time around I decided to take it easy on him.
We had lunch in the park.
I wrote him a letter.
I made him his favorite brownies.
I took his brownies, balloons, and candles to his office. (that way I don't have to gain anymore weight eating the brownies :) )
We are going to dinner together as a family.
(which if you think about it is like a present for me cause I don't have to cook)
For his gift he got some new running shoes.
It has been a great day and will continue to be.

I love having a day to celebrate the most important person in my life... Even if he isn't to keen on it.

Happy Birthday Kirk!!!
Love you!

(doing a sweet party next week for some girls can't wait to post about it.)


No comments: