Saturday, November 12, 2011

PINTERESTing Things #6

Sometimes I feel like the things on Pinterest just get recycled around and around but there are some new ones that come up and I love them.
~~~
If you are like me you have a ton of cords everywhere and you have tried just about everything to get them organized but to no avail. This clever blogger figured it out for us though. Now I just need to save some toilet paper rolls.
Smart Ideas
~~~
I think I need to try this one soon. I love tacos and sometimes you just need to change it up a bit. I was excited to find this on Pinterest.
~~~
I know that we have a few Thanksgiving traditions but I am always looking for new ones. When found this one I was so excited. I am planning on doing this one for Thanksgiving this year.
~~~
I am planning a Harry Potter party and I am super excited about it. During my planning I have been looking for everything Harry Potter and when I came across this I laughed. I probably would've answered like this too...
More funny pictures hereDid you find something PINTERESTing?
I also just want to wish a Happy Birthday to my awesome Baby Boy, Kyden who turns 2 today!

No comments: