Monday, May 12, 2014

New Place

So, we recently moved about 4 hours away from our home. It may not seem like a long way to some but for me it was crazy. When we sat down and figured it out we have spent about 10 years in Cedar City, so we left a lot behind. Jobs, friends, house, and memories. We seem to be adjusting quite well, most of the time. My husband is loving the new job, he better since that is why we moved :) I am realizing that I need something to make me feel productive, give me something to do when my kids decide to actually play with their toys nicely and they don't need a referee. So, I am going to try this blog again, because if memory serves me, I actually really enjoyed doing it. I think posts will be quite varied: recipes I have tried, Hairstyles, book reviews, just my thoughts, activities for children, and more. Maybe I won't give up or be so hard on myself when I don't have time to be crafty or when my crafty just doesn't turn out right. If you are reading this thanks and I hope I don't disappoint.

No comments: