Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday's Menu: French Dip & PB Balls

I have decided to start a new series called Monday's Menu. Which is where I post a delicious recipes for you to try out that I have tried myself. Seeing as this blog was started as a recipe blog I figure that I can at least put up one recipe a week. So enjoy! Today's Menu item is:

French Dip Sandwiches (Thanks Kim)
*Sliced Roast Beef from the Deli
*Swiss Cheese
*Au Jus mix packet
*Green Bell Pepper
*Sub Sandwich Rolls
1. Slice the Green Pepper & cook it is a frying pan for 5 mins or so
2. Mix your Au Jus gravy
3. Put some Cheese, Roast Beef, & Green Pepper on a roll
4. Warm in Microwave for 15 secs. Until Cheese is melted.
5. Dip your sandwich and enjoy!

***This was so yummy & so easy!***


Peanut Butter Balls

*3/4 cup Peanut Butter
*1.5 cup oatmeal
*1/2 cup honey
*1 1/4 cup dry milk

1. Mix everything together
2. roll into bite size balls
3. Enjoy. (store extra in fridge)

***These take me back to when I was little we ate them all the time***

Today's Menu is: Quick, Easy & Delicious

1 comment:

Kim and Preston said...

Your welcome for the French Dips...and I love Peanut Butter Balls. I remember you would suggest them all the time when we were younger you loved making them and eating them! Thats awesome. Were they in a green recipie box...?? What am I remembering.