Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Wrap Up

Crafts:
St. Patty's Topiary, LUCK Blocks, Modge Podge Balls, Lucky Wreath, Lucky Onesie
I did a last minute St. Patty's Craft. It was a really cute printable from here and I added some material rosettes.Celebrate:
I found this sweet blog with lots of fun Ideas. Here are the ones I did to make St. Patrick's Day FUN!

Awesome Lucky Charm Cereal Bars! Printed off a cute saying to give it away.
This is what the leprechaun left for Kyden!

All of our food had been colored green by the tricky Leprechaun. Green Pancakes, milk eggs, green Milk, and some Lucky Charms

Green Pasta Roni...(Supposed to be Macaroni & Cheese but my husband isn't the biggest fan....)

Here is a picture of my Lucky Onesie on my boy! He seems pretty happy with it.

I feel bad that St. Patrick's Day sometimes gets forgotten. It won't anymore in our house we have had so much fun! Hope you all had a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

What a lucky boy he is to have you for a mom.