Thursday, June 30, 2011

4th of July Nails

Sorry these pictures are so bad. I really need a new camera.
There is this new nail painting technique going around where you drip your nail polish in water to make a design then you dip your nail in it. I tried it.. It looks pretty cool.
Red, white and blue paint.
As I have stated before I am pretty terrible about doing tutorials.
She has the best tutorial for you. Here
I also painted my two nieces nails. It does take some practice but it is fun and they loved it. I've also received a lot of compliments on mine.
If you do this please send me a picture of your nails I would love to post them.
craft-o-maniac

3 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

These are awesome!! Thanks Kelli for helping me.

Hannah @HannahHandmade said...

VERY CUTE! Im your newest follower, come follow me?

Erin said...

How totally cute!!!