Saturday, October 22, 2011

PINTERESTing Things #4

I think these would be the coolest/safest balls to have in the house.
With boys around anyway right?
I want to give you a site so you can go check these out but unfortunately the person I pinned it from pinned it from: none.
I think you could still figure it out with the picture though thank goodness.
~~~
I love storage. It just makes things so much more clean and organized.
I loved the idea of this storage. Isn't it smart?
Here
The page is in a different language but you get the idea. When i finally get around to building my house. This is a must.
~~~
Martha Stewart, Sometimes you are so crafty it makes me jealous.
This is so cute.
For a party or even for the kids.
(Let's be honest it would be for Kirk too because he LOVES jell-o)
here
~~~
These have just popped up within the last week.
Clever and cute.
I love the candy corn look for Halloween.
Her candy corn wreath is cute too
Check it out
~~~
Did you find anything Pinteresting?

No comments: