I finally got my sewing machine fixed! Yay!! So here is page 2.
-1 piece of Pellon (the pages you already cut out)
-2 pieces of fabric
- Beads (55: grouped, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)
The hardest part of this particular page was just spreading out the ribbons so that they were equal distance apart. I just measured and pinned then sewed it onto one of the fabric pieces. I think were I to do it again I would sew them directly onto the page and use the fabric just as a cover for the ends of the ribbons.
I used a stencil for the letters. I think that this page may be one of my favorites and it really was pretty easy!