Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Running


 Hey everyone!!! If there is still anyone out there... I wish I could say I have a good reason.... But it has almost been 4 months since my baby girl was born so I don't really have any.We have been busy here though. I started running again and did a relay with my husband and some of my husbands family members. It was tough but we had heard somewhere that if you dedicate each mile to someone then it will be easier for you. I needed this suggestion and it helped quite a lot. My husband has been doing this for awhile now. See picture below.
 I hope this helps those of you who are like me and struggle to get running and keep running. This makes you want to do the best you can that mile for that person!!
I just completed a really cute Halloween craft and will get pictures up of it soon!!!

No comments: