Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Baby Shower!!

 One of my best friends is having a baby girl in a couple months and I got to throw her baby shower! 
This is what we came up with.
( The idea of course I found online)
 We went for different types of snacks.




 Instead of Thank You cards I made these for people to take home
 Also, in place of a book, or advice papers. I had everyone sign this onesie with a note of love. That way she has something to put in her book or whatever. ( I should've gotten a picture of the finished product it turned out soo cute!)
 Decorations!
I love throwing theme parties. They are so much fun!
What are some of your favorite baby themes?
If you have any questions let me know

1 comment:

Emily said...

Very cute! You are awesome like that. Next time I have a themed party I'm calling you!