Saturday, January 30, 2010

1.30.10


Egg Casserole

(I thought this was the one my mom makes but it isn't :( I need your recipie mom it is better. Oh and sorry about the picture my camera battery died)
12 eggs beaten
1 1/2 ground breakfast sausage
16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
7 clices white bread torn into pieces.
preheat oven to 350 degrees
brown sausage, drain off grease and set aside to cool.
Pour eggs into a lightly greased 9x13 inch pan
In a seperate bowl mix bread, sausage and 12 ounces of cheese. Mix and pour into egg mixture. top with the remaining 4 ounces of cheese and cover with foil.
Bake fore 15 mins then remove foil and back for 5 mins or until the casserole is golden brown and bubbly.
*I split the recipie in half*
***Rated: kirk: 2 kelli:2 like I said earlier the one my mom makes is WAY better***

No comments: