Wednesday, April 6, 2011

DIY: Spring Puff Ball

I saw this Tutorial here. I had everything I needed ( I use coffee filters to drain my meat, works like a charm.) anyway I followed that tutorial except I only did the front of the cardboard.
I wanted to give it some color to make it springy so I took some colored ink pads and I brushed them along the edges of the coffee filters.
Then I made some letters with some stamps and my very own handwriting!

I then glued them on. Looks cute huh?

Sometimes it makes me really sad that the camera really doesn't do justice to the color...I love it and it adds color to my house and gets me ready for Spring... Even if it is snowing outside while I type this...

4 comments:

Heather said...

WAY cute! I love it Kelli!

kricketlyn said...

Is this where I place my order!!!

Whit said...

So stink cute!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I love the texture. Thanks so much to linking up to Beyond The Picket Fence.