Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday's Menu: Cream Cheese Chicken

I made this recipe a couple weeks ago. It was such a hit. Kirk ate 3rds I think and he said this was one I could cook for when we have friends over. That is a good sign. I had to share it.
I got it from this website


Cream Cheese Chicken!
--1 can cream-of-something soup (I used Chicken)
--1/2 cup chicken broth
--frozen chicken pieces
--packet of Italian salad dressing mix
--2 cloves minced garlic
--block of cream cheese (to add later)
-Penne Pasta (to cook later)
 
Put everything except for the cream cheese and pasta into the crockpot. Cook on low for 6 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through and begins to shred. Shred the chicken with two large forks, and mix in the block of cream cheese. Switch the crock to high and cook for another 30 minutes, or until the cream cheese is fully melted.
Cook and serve over pasta!

Today's Menu is: Crockpot worthy, and delicious!

No comments: